As the official NFL season kicks off for 2014 it's only natural that my mind wanders to all the tasty party foods that line the buffet tables. But this year it is my mission to have a healthy pregnancy so I'm going to take some of my all time favorites and make them 21 Day Fix friendly!!
No way is this girl missing out on the fun! But I'll gladly leave some of those extra unneeded calories on the table!!
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorites and I'm happy to say I've made a 21 Day Fix friendly version, YAY!!!!
INGREDIENTS
1/2 red container Greek yogurt
1/2 red container shredded chicken
1/2 blue container shredded cheese
1 green container veggies
Tapatio, Franks Red Sauce or favorite hot sauce
DIRECTIONS
*Preheat oven to 350
* mix yogurt, chicken and 1/2 of cheese and hot sauce
* scoop into oven safe bowl
*Bake for 15 minutes until heated all the way through
Enjoy this whole recipe for one red container, 1/2 blue container and 1 green container!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.