Thursday, February 12, 2015

Chicken Fried Rice - 21 Day Fix Extreme


Pregnancy cravings can be something fierce but this time around I am SO grateful to have the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme in my life!! I can satisfy those cravings for Chinese foods but also stay on track with my meal plan and nutrition for the day!!

Hope you enjoy this one as much as we did!!

Ingredients
2 red containers cooked chicken breast (I chopped up left overs I had baked on Sunday)
2 whole eggs (counts as 1 red container)
2 yellow containers cooked brown rice
2 green containers mixed veggies (technically the corn and peas are yellow if you need to know that)
1 orange Braggs Liquid Aminos

Directions
*Scramble two eggs in a large skillet
*Add veggies, rice and chicken
*Stir and cook until veggies are thaw and all food is heated through. Everything was precooked so just need to heat.
*Stir in Liquid Aminos and let heat for a few minutes
*Divide into two bowls and ENJOY!!!

Serving Info:
2 Servings
21 Day Fix Containers, each serving = 1.5 Red, 1 yellow, 1 green, .5 orange

For more recipes check out my Facebook wall and say Hello!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.