Monday, January 26, 2015

21 Day Fix - Fajita Bowls


I was craving Mexican food (what's new?!?!) but didn't want to blow my 21 Day Fix plan. I'm a sucker for chips and salsa at those yummy restaurants so I decided to whip up a Fajita Bowl at home instead!! For me I try to really keep eating out at restaurants for special occasions. It's too easy to get caught up in going on a regular basis and then before you know it your results have slowed or stopped all together, no matter how many grilled chicken salads you eat!!



So I didn't follow any recipes I just used what I had it the fridge. I typically plan, prep and portion all of my meals individually on Sundays so I can just grab a container and go during the week. But I also chop extra fruits, veggies, eggs and oats for my son or for myself to add as needed. So this literally took me less than 10 minutes to throw together since all the prep was done!!

Directions*Fill one green container with sliced peppers and onions
*Fill one red container with cooked chicken (Sunday I cooked about 6 chicken breasts for this purpose...I didn't know what i was going to need them for but they were there and ready when needed)
*Sauté some onions and peppers in a little no cook spray
*Cook left over chicken in a splash of veggie broth and season with cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. (these seasonings are free on the 21 Day Fix Plan)

Toss and enjoy!!


21 Day Fix Containers = 1 Red, 1 Green

This was one of the recipes I'll be creating for my 21 Day Fix Extreme test group that will be opening for registration on February 2nd! If you would like to get your hands on this program before anyone else please fill out application below and shoot me a message on Facebook so we can get you started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.