Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30 Day Clean Eating and Refresh Accounability Group


Living in a small lake community you can feel that summer is in the air pretty much anytime you step out of the house and the trucks and boats coming up the highway Thursday - Sunday is a SURE sign too! But I am sad to say that the traffic is dying down and kids are going back to school.  I am just not ready for this yet!! But change is inevitable and I'm going to roll with it!  CHANGE for anyone is hard. Getting kids back on a bed time routine, getting ourselves ready for after school activities and life at home is exhausting! And unfortunately the first thing to go is our own health, fitness and healthy eating! But this doesn't have to be the case! Why not let our own health, fitness and healthy eating be the ONE thing we can control in a world of chaos? You decide if you get up a half hour early to workout, you control whether that food you put in your mouth is nutritious or just empty calories, you decide if your family eats a healthy dinner or hits the drive thru! Those are the things that NO ONE can tell you when and where to do them. You set the tone for your own household. In fact just last week I talked about making your workouts a priority, set them on the schedule and don't cancel on yourself the same way you wouldn't cancel a meeting on your boss!




When the alarm goes off it's pretty easy to hit the snooze button and drift back off to bed. But then when I finally get up I'm beating myself up for missing my workout. Not only am I now stressed that I have to run around and get things ready but I am not feeling my best. So what did I do? I started putting my alarm clock far away from my bed. I had to get up and walk across the room. The cool air woke me up and sure I could lay back down but I'd just be tossing and turning so whats the point. I'm up and I start the workout! Yes this is still a challenge especially now that my son is climbing out of his crib and potty training. We sometimes are up several times through the night but like I said its that sacrifice I'm willing to make to feel my best through the day. If morning workouts aren't  your thing that's totally fine, I understand everyone's schedule is different but just make a point to schedule that block of time for yourself.  

Have you noticed that when you eat poorly you feel sluggish, full and tired? I know I do and I don't like it. I feel moody, my clothes fit tight and I have no energy to keep up with my son. This is usually the next thing to go right out the window when things get busy. It's so easy to hit up the fast food on the way home or on the way to football practice but how is that fueling your family? I know its fast, easy, maybe you have picky eaters or you don't like shakes, but those are all excuses. I know....I've used many of them. And honestly it was my excuse because I didn't know how to eat healthy and I didn't know where to go to find the answers. So I got a coach, and in no time flat she helped me turn my eating around and my body started to see some amazing changes!! So let me help YOU! I am living proof that you can be super busy and still achieve your health and fitness goals.

In August I kicked off my Healthy Living for the Busy Woman fitness accountability group and it is a hit! They are super engaged and loving their workouts as well as their nutrition and meal plans. But I certainly understand that some women like going to the gym, group exercise or are already in their own routine perhaps with another Beachbody program already.




So for the month of September I've decided to change things up a bit! I am hosting a 30 day accountability group that will kick off with the new 3 Day Refresh. Its a gentle 3 day cleanse where we actually get to eat quite a bit of food while cleansing our bodies for our new lifestyle. After the 3 Day Cleanse we'll learn how to plan out our meals, prepare snacks, make better daily choices, combat emotional eating and learn how to deal with that pesky temptation that seems to be lurking at every corner!

The focus this month is on meals that are under 30 minutes to make, meals you can prep ahead of time and put in the crockpot, snacks that travel well, road tips, and ways to stay on track when you already have no time.


So what are the requirements?

1.  You must be a customer of mine through my Team Beachbody Site.

2.  You must commit to 30 days of Shakeology starting with the 3 Day refresh.  


This comes in a nice little package with free shipping and a discounted price.  You aren't locked into anything at all and you can decide whether you want to make Shakeology a part of your routine after the 30 days or continue with just the new habits you have learned.  Shakeology truly was something I was very skeptical about at first but once I started drinking it for lunch each day it has kept my cravings for sweets in check, it gives me natural energy to get through my busy day and it gives me convenience when I need to be portable and on the go!  I know exactly what clean eating is and I can certainly maintain my results without shakeology but honestly its the convenience and 1 less meal I have to think about.  It's just a part of my healthy routine and I know my body is getting what it needs in the most natural state. 

3.  You must be willing to participate daily in our closed online support group. Each day you will get a tip, trick, recipe or suggestion from me and at the end of each day you log in and report your day.  You say on a scale of 1 to 5 how your food was, how your exercise went, did you drink your shakeology and any questions or comments.  This way we keep each other on track and I know how to support you better in your 30 days with me!
I have found that having this type of support and accountability was the missing piece for me. Without others to keep me motivated there were days when it was easy to just slack off! Knowing I have a community of support keeps me going, focused and determined not to let people down.

So, if you are a busy woman, struggling to juggle all your life responsibilities with ease then this is great for you!  I am inviting you to complete the application below to be considered for a spot in this group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.