Fall is right around the corner and you know what that means. Life is about to get super busy. The kids are going back to school and life as we know it right now will erupt into chaos! After school activities will take up a huge amount of our nights as will homework! The running never ends between school, fall sports, dance classes, its crazy! Unfortunately, what ends up happening is our health and fitness takes a backseat. We are a little more tired, start making excuses for our workouts and instead of planning ahead our meals we start ordering out, getting pizza delivered or hitting the drive-thru!
Well, not this time!! I'm going to help you stay healthy and set you up for success! What is the biggest excuse for not working out???? TIME!!! Right, you don't have enough time! Well, it just so happens that Beachbody has at least 4 different programs that are 30 minutes or less and you can workout in your living room! No more packing up the kids and heading to the gym. Heck you can even work out in your PJs...I do!!
The last thing you want to do when you get home is try to figure out what to feed your family, let alone try to think of something healthy that everyone will like. So let me take the guess work out of it!! I have meal plans and recipes that are simple, budget friendly, kid tested and hubby approved!! Even those picky eaters!!. My job as your coach will be to see you through to the very end of your program. I believe in you and want you to succeed.

Honestly, I know how hard it is. I am a busy mom too. I used to work 40+ hours, long commute times and little energy. I want to share the tips and tricks that I've discovered to make my like a million times easier!! Moms never get a sick day do we? So taking 25 minutes a day for you is the best medicine around.
We kick off August 18th! Get yourself into a routine right before Labor Day! Message me questions or submit the form below to reserve your spot!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.